Supporting The Glove Lover's Page
So I'm trying to think of ways to ask for help from everyone without sounding like a beggar.... and honestly not sure there's a good way to do that. My heart is that of a photographer, and a photographer of women's fashion. Both traditional and fetish. And I'd love to get back to that here soon.. Biggest problem though is no camera at the moment.
I want to get back to bringing you content like Roxy and Clare, and personalized glove content. Though as with most things in life, I need resources to do that.
So I've come with a few ways to help and a way to reward those who do help.
Here's how you can help:
- Donate via PayPal, any amount
- Amazon Gift Card any amount, send it to glovelover (at) glovelovers.com
- Purchase an item off my wishlist.
- Subscribe to any of the affiliates over at the fetish site.
There are probably some other, and obvious ways to help, but these are the mains ones. Now things on my wishlist run the gambit of cheap to expensive and personal to fetish. I have a lot of women's clothing on there, some of it sized, other not, if something is "one size fits all" feel free to get it, I'd hold off on clothing until I find some women to work with, then I'll post specific sizes of things I'd like.
To reward those who support the site now, I'll promise the following
- Custom or personalized photo shoots.
- If you purchase an outfit, I'll do a specific set in that outfit just for you, and those images will be yours only.
- Custom videos, I'll record the model talking to you specifically
- These rewards will be based on the amount donated/purchased. (Example $25 donation may get you a couple dozen unique photos where $100 donation gets you a custom video and a couple of photo sets, but this is just an example)
I promise I will more than make it up to those who support me. None of these rewards will happen right away, but they will happen!
Free ways to help me.
Thought I'd trow in a couple of free ways to help out The Glove Lover's Page... Keep checking back here there'll be more coming!
- Subscribe to the completely free service Dropbox via this link: http://db.tt/SYZRKRs this gives me more room to keep my files, and it's also a great service. 2GB free. Honestly it's completely free. Unless you like it and want more space!!! Make sure to install the client as well, it's important!
- Spread the word on this site! Link it on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, what ever social media places you use give me a shout out!